We spent Thursday and part of Friday with Scott and Stephanie and their kids at her family's "cabin" in Scofield. They call it a cabin, but it's bigger than our house! We had such a fun and relaxing time sleeping in, watching "How to Train Your Dragon," eating delicious food, and playing games! Nothing beats Family Time!
And, last night, Ken and I met my three former roommates and their husbands at Los Hermanos for dinner. It was such fun! I got to see Sunny last summer, but I hadn't seen Cindy or Nancy for 26 years! They all looked just as wonderful as they did when we were 20! We plan to get together again in October! Can't wait!
Cindy and Renn Crump
Sunny and Mike Price
Nancy and Bruce Dastrup



This is so great! Makes the ol' daughter proud to see you utilizing technology to have fun with old friends :) Sounds like a blast! Keep me posted. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHow great that you all ended up in Utah! I remember you talking about your roommates when you were off to college. How fun to get together. The time at the cabin sounded wonderfully relaxing. Glad you were able to have such a great time together.
ReplyDelete